[ncl-talk] OPeNDAP issues

Jon Meyer jonathan.meyer at aggiemail.usu.edu
Tue Jun 2 13:55:17 MDT 2015

Rick,

After patiently waiting, the scripts force-closing the file are still
quitting with the 'Cannot create cookie file---CURL Error: Couldn't resolve
host.' And once again in early August, so the number of files open doesn't
appear to be the root of the problem. I can fall back to the monthly
output, and will just babysit them as this is more of a curiosity question
than a 'urgent: please help.'

Thanks for your time,
Jon