[ncl-talk] (no subject)

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 21 09:58:08 MDT 2015

Hi George,
I think you have the plotting function line commented out:
; plot   = gsn_csm_contour_map_overlay(wks, prcSeaClm,res)

I also think that you would want to comment out the cnLevelSpacingF
resource line as you are setting cnLevelSelectionMode = "ExplicitLevels"
and cnLevels. (This should not cause any problems but would clean the code
up a bit.)

Hope that helps. If you have any further issues please email ncl-talk.
Adam

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 8:49 AM, george luke otieno <gotieno2000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> HI All i want to do climatology plot for two seasons composed of 6months
> each. This an example i got in web and modified a bit for GPCP data. When
> try to run am told invalid plots sent to gsn_panel...what could be the
> issue...Attached is the script
>

> Best Regards
> George Otieno
>
> Intergrated Climate System Modelling Lab.
> Department of Environmental Atmospheric Sciences
> 608-737, Room 4302, Chungmu-Building
> Pukyong National University,
> 45,Yongso-ro,Nam-gu, Busan, South Korea
> Tel. +82-51-629-6643