[ncl-talk] GFS_NCL

Sebastian Otarola-Bustos Sebastian.F.Otarola-Bustos.1 at nd.edu
Thu Jul 16 17:27:45 MDT 2015

Thank you very much,

The last question for everybody, I attached you two images, the first one
I'm plotting temperature in kelvin, in the second one I'm plotting
temperature in Celcius, but as you can see, unlike what happened in the
first plot here is painting everything in white. And I'm not sure why/or
what option in temperature contour plot I should change.

Thank you a lot,
All the best,
Sebastián.