[ncl-talk] GFS_NCL

Sebastian Otarola-Bustos Sebastian.F.Otarola-Bustos.1 at nd.edu
Thu Jul 16 16:21:37 MDT 2015

I Finally solved my problem , here is what I've got. I just have to correct
some things. By the way, only if someone know quickly the answer. How can I
do a colorbar just using red for high values, and blue for low values, but
only with averaged color between red and blue for the middle values, not
using a completely different color.

All the best,
Sebastián.