[ncl-talk] Issue with plotting and maximizing space in multi-panel plot on same workstation

Alan Rhoades alan.m.rhoades at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:43:13 MDT 2015

Hello,

I'm having an issue where my current multi panel plot (on the same
workstation) generates too much white space.  I've tried several fixes, but
can't seem to track down the right solution.  I'd like to decrease the
top/bottom white spacing in between each of my set of panel plots as well
as maximize the panel plot to take up an equal area of the workstation
(i.e., 1/4 of the total space for each set of panel plots).  Any guidance
or solutions would be appreciated.

Please see the attached PDF and ncl script.

All the best,

AR

--

*Alan Rhoades*
*PhD Student, Atmospheric Science Graduate Group*

*"It’s all really there. That’s what really gets you. But you gotta stop
and think about it to really get the pleasure about the complexity, the
inconceivable nature of nature."*
*Richard Feynman*