[ncl-talk] Second job opening in DVAT (NCL) group

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 7 08:34:16 MDT 2015

This is a heads up regarding a second job opening we have in the Data
Visualization and Analysis Tools Group:
      "Software Engineer/Programmer II (15150)
<https://ucar.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=217729&company_id=15947&version=1&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=992737&level=levelid1&levelid1=45208&startflag=2>
".

We are looking for a scientific programmer to potentially work on all
aspects of NCL: the core language, file I/O, computational routines, and
visualizations.

A big part of this job will also be in developing Python components to
NCL's capabilities.

To see this and other current job openings, go to the UCAR Career Portal

<https://ucarcareers.silkroad.com>

Here you can see some general information about working at NCAR/UCAR and
how to apply for job positions.

To see this position and other job listings, click on "View Current Job
Openings" at the top left, and then "Computing".

Again, the job title is "Software Engineer/Programmer II (15150)