[ncl-talk] Plot station data with NCL

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Fri Jul 3 15:11:30 MDT 2015

Hello,

This is a 4-day national holiday (Independence day). I doubt you will get a
detailed response until Tuesday (Colorado time).

[1]
What do you mean by "decent manner"? That is vague. Can you please point
toward or provide an example of what you mean by "decent manner"?

[2] Did you look at Examples 1, 5 ,6  at
     https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/wmstnm.shtml

and the following function
      https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/weather_sym.shtml

[3]
Likely you would have to write a function to take your source data
and convert to the format specified by the  'wmstnm' function