[ncl-talk] lbLabelFormat functionality request.

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Tue Jan 20 11:56:21 MST 2015

Thanks Mary,   (Sorry hit reply way to early)

Yeah, thats how I've been doing it in the past as well.

Last note on the matter then,  the documentation for cnLineLabelFormat may
possibly be misleading then?
"Note that since the labels used for the ContourPlot LabelBar are copied
from the cnLineLabelStrings resource the cnLineLabelFormat resource also
controls the formatting of the LabelBar labels. "