[ncl-talk] CloudSat height (AMSL) to pressure

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 13 16:25:45 MST 2015

Marston,

I'm not exactly sure which border you are talking about.  If you are
talking about the tickmark border, then when you create the individual
plots, you can try setting:

  res at tmBorderThicknessF = 0.5

The default is 2.0, so use a value smaller than this to get a thinner
border.

You can also try changing the border color to be something other than
black, like a lighter shade of gray:

  res at tmBorderLineColor = "gray"

We have several shades of gray to choose from:

See:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/named_colors.shtml

 for some samples.

--Mary