[ncl-talk] horizontal interpolation

Jon Meyer jonathan.meyer at aggiemail.usu.edu
Tue Feb 17 10:28:27 MST 2015

I might add a possible solution that kills two birds with one stone. The
ECMF regridding functions can be used to increase resolution and capture
the coastlines better, while allowing you to specify a mask(landmask) that
the regridding ignores.

Some examples of the ECMF capabilities can be found at
http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/ESMF.shtml

Jon