[ncl-talk] (no subject)

Modise Wiston modise.wiston at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Wed Feb 11 11:44:58 MST 2015

Hi,

I want plot data from a larger domain to compare the output [low resolution] with results from a smaller grid [high resolution] for the same location..
The larger domain is the parent to the smaller domain (ratio 20:4). I want to extract data from the large grid just for the grid cells where the smaller domain is located and plot data to compare the results as if I am have results from the same grid at two different resolutions.

I defined the coordinates for the smaller domain (on the parent grid) and I am able to have the map background around the small grid only. However, my script plots data from across the whole parent grid *Not just for the grid cells defined* in the coordinates..

Any help on how I can do this please.. I want the plotted data for the small grid ONLY?
(See attached code in the script please)

Thank you,
Wiston