[ncl-talk] Panel Plot Bottom Row Narrower than the rest

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Feb 10 16:52:30 MST 2015

I think the real issue is that the individual plots are different sizes,
including different-sized labelbars.

The solution may be to just set vpXF/vpYF/vpWidthF/vpHeightF for each
individual plot, instead of using gsn_panel.

See example panel_20.ncl at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/panel.shtml#ex20

--Mary