[ncl-talk] NCL handles text files, right?

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 9 16:28:32 MST 2015

Hi,

Yes, NCL can work with ascii files, particularly those with a regular
structure. You might take a peek at the examples at:

http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/read_ascii.shtml

and more generally the examples pages:

http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/

and then write back to the group if you have more specific questions.

Hope that helps...
Rick