[ncl-talk] help

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Mon Dec 28 22:22:49 MST 2015

What she said.  Also, if you are typing this many commands by hand, it is
best to put short programs such as lines 371-379 into their own text
files.  Then run them individually from your shell command line, such as
"ncl plot1.ncl", etc.  This way you do not have old variable definitions
lying in wait to ambush you.

--Dave