[ncl-talk] ERA Interim [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Eun-Pa Lim E.Lim at bom.gov.au
Mon Dec 7 21:57:59 MST 2015

Hi Sandy,

Have you tried the comparison for one day?

I can't find the actual code for uv2dvF. If you really need it, you can send an email to ncl-talk at ucar.edu<mailto:ncl-talk at ucar.edu>.

Also, if I were you, I would try to calculate the divergence manually du/dx+dv/dy.

Sorry, I'm not very helpful !!

Eun-Pa Lim
Research Scientist
Seasonal Prediction Science Team
Centre for Australian Weather and Climate Research (CAWCR)
Bureau of Meteorology