[ncl-talk] Fwd: [ncl-install] Code/loop problems

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 24 11:23:38 MDT 2015

This is likely due you to running out of memory, since you are now trying
to read all the data at once. You may have to read the variable in
sections. I can help with this, but I need to know more about the variable
you are trying to read.

How big is the variable on *one* of the files, and what type is it?  That
is, what are the dimension sizes of the array? You can use "ncl_filedump"
to get this information.

Is this variable the same size on all 107 files?

--Mary

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 10:35 AM, Mariama Barr - Dallas <bama4 at umbc.edu>