[ncl-talk] NCL error on ctrl d exit

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 17 09:29:08 MDT 2015

Hi,

Yes, I see the same thing on my Linux machine.  It seems to happen only if
one types ctrl-d as the first and only thing entered -- it does not occur
of other ncl statements have been issued.  I'll file a bug report ticket,
but as it stands, its a relatively minor issue.

Thanks for pointing it out...
Rick