[ncl-talk] any easy way to use gsn_text to add curved text?

xiaoming Hu yuanfangcan at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 10:01:15 MDT 2015

Mary

Thanks a lot!

Your template script works on my computer.

But When I create a new script, it doesn't work.
See http://www.caps.ou.edu/micronet/HurricaneImpactonO3/WRFV3.6.1/YSU/wrfNARR3dWSM6_CONUS_UCM_YSU.2011080700/test_curvedtext.000001.png

The line shows up, but the Line Label does not show up.  (I tried both version 5.2.1, and 6.1.3)
See my script:
http://www.caps.ou.edu/micronet/HurricaneImpactonO3/WRFV3.6.1/YSU/wrfNARR3dWSM6_CONUS_UCM_YSU.2011080700/test.ncl

Could you please tell me anything wrong?

Thanks a lot!
Xiaoming