[ncl-talk] help

Jack Ogaja jack.ogaja at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 08:05:59 MDT 2015

Hi George,

I don’t know whether what Alex mentioned below helped, but I think you just need to get your indices right within the loop. See the attached script and the resulting output file. Compare the script to your original script. I hope that’s the kind of output you are looking for. It is just what Will Hobbs and Karin suggested earlier.

Please, as mentioned elsewhere, the most efficient way of using ncl is to, first try and understand the content of your data file and always read the documentation of the available functions.

Jack.