[ncl-talk] Grid transform

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 10 12:08:10 MDT 2015

We have a number of regridding examples.  Please see the "high-res
precipitation" and the "regridding" example pages, which has some examples
of regridding precipitation data:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/HiResPrc.shtml
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/regrid.shtml

I think examples regrid_[6-9].ncl on the regrid page are all referencing
GPCP data.

Note that these examples use the "area_conserve_remap" function for doing
the regridding, but as the precip page suggests, you may want to look at
the ESMF regridding page too, for other examples:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/ESMF.shtml

--Mary