[ncl-talk] EOF OUTPUT TO BE PLOTTED IN GRADS

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Fri Aug 7 13:38:16 MDT 2015

Write a Netcdf file.  You need to find out the minimum required metadata
for the GRADS sdfopen command, and include that in your Netcdf file.

If the minimum requirements are not clear from the GRADS documentation
website, then ask the GRADS user list what are the minimum requirements for
sdfopen.  HTH.

--Dave