[ncl-talk] Add polyline-Add_text to contour terrain height plot?

Alexander Schaefer alexander.schaefer at mines.sdsmt.edu
Wed Apr 29 19:33:09 MDT 2015

Sebastian,

Try adding pltres at FramePlot = False

I think it is still framing the plot before you add the annotations, gsnDraw and gsnFrame are more related to the plot than the map.  See the link below for where the information comes from. I think this is the only change you need in your script.

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/WRF_arw/wrf_map_overlays.shtml

Hope that helps,
-Alex