[ncl-talk] Hourly/Daily Precip Plots

Lopes, Eldon F Eldon_Lopes at student.uml.edu
Tue Apr 21 12:30:39 MDT 2015

? Hello my name is Eldon Lopes and I'm currently a grad student working with NCL to analyze WRF output.
I used the script below to print out precip values and it works fine.
http://www2.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/Examples/PRECIP/wrf_Precip.ncl
But when I want to apply it towards hourly/daily precip plots I keep getting the cumulative precip total instead of seeing the total for each individual time step. I figured a relatively minor change to the script would work  but I \ don't have my logic set up right in the script.

I also saw this http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2010/0447.html in the archives but couldn't really get a solution out of this although it seemed there are other scripts out there?. Is there anything else I should send you?

Thanks,
Eldon?