[ncl-talk] [ncarg-talk] Problem with Panel plot

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 17 16:06:39 MDT 2015

Hi,

I would draw all 9 plots in one panel using a 3 x 3 (rows x columns)
configuration, so you are assured they are all the same size, then I would
add the labelbars by hand by using gsn_create_labebar with positioning and
size resources set (vpXF, vpYF, vpWidth, vpHeightF).

See the attached script, which I plan to clean up and make into a real
example.

You should be able to run it as-is, because I'm using dummy data.

You might want to tweak it some more to get the labelbars positioned just
right.