[ncl-talk] unregulated daily data plotting

Hesham Afify algocomp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 13:00:36 MDT 2015

Hi Adam
Thanks for your kind attention and reply, I used the script and it's really
helpful and hits the point.
The aspect facing me now is that the missing data not temporally evenly
distributed, so I'm wondering if NCL has some function that could make
weekly or monthly average with minimal error, on other words, Is there a
way to relax missing values in data to some ideal function (or
climatological values)

thanks in advance

Hesham