[ncl-talk] Spanning the netcdf files

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Sat Apr 4 07:17:19 MDT 2015

You do not say what is "not successful".

Please read the documentation for both 'ListSetType' and 'addfiles'

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/ListSetType.shtml
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/addfiles.shtml

Typically, 'join' is used for ensembles and 'cat' (the default) is used to
concatenate files spanning multiple time steps.

*ListSetType (f, "cat")*   ; default setting

===
Further, always include some information from one of the files.
That does

   printVarSummary(T)

from one file look like?