[ncl-talk] Taylor diagram colored background

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Mon Sep 29 17:46:58 MDT 2014

I am not sure the code could currently turn this off.
he text resource that controls text background color is '
txBackgroundFillColor

Copy the script and make a 'my.taylor_diagram_cam.ncl'

511        ptRes at txPerimOn = False
512        if (abs(BIAS(n,i)).eq.min(abs(BIAS(0:nCase-1,i)))) then
513          ptRes at txPerimSpaceF = 0.2
514          ptRes at txPerimThicknessF = 0.2
515          ptRes at txBackgroundFillColor = Colors(n)
516          ptRes at txFontColor = "White"
517        end if

comment line 515

            ;ptRes at txBackgroundFillColor = Colors(n)

Change to

             ptRes at txBackgroundFillColor = "transparent"

====

Then load "./my.taylor_diagram_cam.ncl'