[ncl-talk] Seasonal Variation of Hodogragh

Yuqiang Zhang yuqiangzhang.thu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 13:46:24 MDT 2014

Hi Amadou,

Delete the variable of “timeindex” (not able to see your script, but should
be in line 159 and 234) in the end of each loop by type “delete(timeindex)”.
The reason you have this error message is that after the first loop, your
data sizes of “timeindex” will be different for month “Feb” and “Mar”, as
they have different days for a month.

Hope that works.

Regards,

Yuqiang