[ncl-talk] Possible bug (?) with lists in 6.2.0

Kyle Griffin ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu
Fri Sep 26 13:08:09 MDT 2014

I'll further this request, if possible. Whenever I foray into using lists,
often in conjunction with loops, the variables are often reassigned or
otherwise change/lose their values. While Brian's initial code appears to
the desired functionality, it does not seem to work with the newer releases
and this has deterred me from utilizing any list features in my code.
Although my memory is fuzzy with a few years of rust, I think the original
functionality mimic's that of Java's lists, which would be nice to have.

Kyle

Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Room 1421
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Email: ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu