[ncl-talk] Reminder: Intro to NCL Graphics webinars on Friday, September 26

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 26 00:07:50 MDT 2014

We are giving two free webinars on Friday, September 26, geared towards
users who are new to NCL graphics.

These are the start of several webinars we'll give on NCL graphics, and are
based on the material we teach in the NCL workshops.

The first lecture will cover very basic information about NCL Graphics and
will include a demo of creating an XY plot script (or two) from scratch.

The second lecture will be a continuation of the first lecture, and will
include a demo of contouring data read off a NetCDF file.

For more information, and a link for registration:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Training/Webinars/NCL_Graphics/

These webinars will be recorded so you can watch them later.