[ncl-talk] Simplifying NCL WRF shapefile code

ashwinD12 . winash12 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 06:54:55 MDT 2014

That works just fine. The shapefile and WRF plot are seen together. I just
had a couple of more questions.

I have three plots in a do loop. Only the last one gets displayed. How
does one flip from one plot to another ?

Also the text in the plot is blurred and very small font. How does one set
that ?