[ncl-talk] Fwd: Re: query ( CONVERSION ASCII TO NetCDF)

Kunal Bali kunal.bali9 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 05:14:29 MDT 2014

Dear NCL users

I am trying to plot the data only inside the indian boundaries. But i am
not getting it. If you see the attached file, the data is also visualizing
on other neighbors countries  that i don't want and also i don't want to
visualize the data over ocean too. I just want to plot only within Indian
boundary.

Hope You will get my point.

Kunal Bali
Research Scholar