[ncl-talk] ITCZ Plot

Kyle Griffin ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu
Wed Sep 24 12:51:28 MDT 2014

Yun,

"ITCZ" is not a type of data. It is a phenomenon characterized by various
features in a number of different atmospheric variables at a number of
different levels and can be plotted in dozens upon dozens of different
ways. More complicatedly, its exact definition varies depending on your
source. It is your job as a scientist to find the data and make the
determinations.

The ncl-talk list is intended for discussions of problems after you attempt
to plot your data - we generally don't have the time or energy to find data
or otherwise perform research for you. Feel free to write back if and when
you have problems with your use of NCL.

Kyle

Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Room 1421
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Email: ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu