[ncl-talk] Incompatibility between addfile and isfilepresent

Kyle Griffin ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu
Thu Sep 18 12:42:53 MDT 2014

Hi Mary,

Nope, you're the first - figured you may have had other busy/important
things along the way. I figured this was the intended use. If getting the
executable is easy, that would be great - I have some real-time code that
reads files as they are delivered and built in small pieces, so it would
stand to benefit a good bit from using both of these new implementations.

The machine in questions is RHEL5 with gcc 4.1.2.

Thanks again!

Kyle

Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Room 1421
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Email: ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu