[ncl-talk] Output netcdf

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 17 15:59:32 MDT 2014

The script is 'ok' BUT could be improved. Using a function to encapsulate a
repeated task is basic to good programming practice. Adding attributes such
as long_name and units and naming dimension are considered essential
netCDF  information. Providing both a UDUNITS conforming 'time' variable
and auxiliary (human readable) time variables provide the user options on
dealing with 'time'

See attached