[ncl-talk] NCL installation on mac

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 17 14:36:27 MDT 2014

Hi Emel,
Which NCL binary for the Mac did you download and which version of Mac OS
do you have?
Also as this is an installation question, it should be discussed on the
ncl-install mailing list rather than the ncl-talk list.
If you don't have an ncl-install account please set one up and in any case
post your follow-up messages to that list rather than to ncl-talk.
Thank you.
 -dave