[ncl-talk] Country Boundaries and Black color.

Kyle Griffin ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu
Wed Sep 17 08:25:23 MDT 2014

You ran out of colors in your defined list, hence a black color is used and
the list is then repeated. If you wish this to not happen, make sure your
number of colors and number of levels that will be shaded match.

Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Room 1421
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Email: ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu