[ncl-talk] problem with mp (MAP) resouces.

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 17 08:22:18 MDT 2014

This line of your script...

   res at mpGeophysicalLineColor <res at mpGeophysicalLineColor> =  "Blue" ;Color
of Country Outline

...is the reason the "geophysical" borders, i.e., continents, are colored
blue.  Change that to black or even remove that line.  There are a number
of resources that effect map colors -- you might want to check out:

  http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/mp.shtml

Rick