[ncl-talk] define infill color for inland water bodies

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Mon Sep 8 14:58:17 MDT 2014

Hi Matthew,
I would continue to try setting various DrawOrder resources. Give this
variation a try:

mpres at cnFillDrawOrder = "PreDraw"
mpres at mpFillDrawOrder = "Draw"
mpres at mpOutlineDrawOrder = "Draw"
mpres at mpPerimDrawOrder = "PostDraw"
mpres at cnLineDrawOrder = "PostDraw"

The above combination works for me when color contour filling and map
filling at the same time.
Adam