[ncl-talk] NCL Version 6.2.1 now available

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 5 11:01:59 MDT 2014

Hi folks,

Apparently the ESG suffered a glitch yesterday, and all the V6.2.1 files
that were put there were accidentally deleted at some point yesterday
morning or afternoon.

I have re-uploaded the files, and you should be able to download them again.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and I'm sorry for inconvenience!

--Mary