[ncl-talk] How to plot a subset of data

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Fri Sep 5 07:51:37 MDT 2014

Chances are you don't need to worry about the where statement. Just set the
extent of the map through the plot resources.  Did you look at the examples
page.  https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/cylineq.shtml  Example 3 is
shows you how.

"You must specify the four limits of the map, however:
res at mpMinLonF
res at mpMaxLonF
res at mpMinLatF
res at mpMaxLatF
It is also required to set gsnAddCyclic to False whenever you plot a
non-global domain. "

Good luck,
Alan Brammer