[ncl-talk] problem about eps plot in PDF

wen wenguanhuan at 163.com
Fri Sep 5 03:08:32 MDT 2014

Hi all,
    I used function gsn_pannel to draw a plot in eps  format. I inserted the  plot in to  MS WORD. There is nothing wrong in those process.  However, I found that there is blank space at the bottom and top of the plot covering the words when the WORD file is convert to PDF. The PDF file is in the attachment. Is there anyone that have come up with this problem? I hope you can help. Thank you!
The last part of the code for drawing  plot is shown bellow.

resp = True
resp at gsnPanelLabelBar = True
resp at pmLabelBarWidthF = 0.7
resp at pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF = 0-0.01
resp at lbJustification = "TopCenter"
resp at lbLabelFontHeightF = 0.02
gsn_panel(wks,ndtooned(plot),(/2,2/),resp)

--

祝好
温冠环