[ncl-talk] HDF file no geolocation variable

Geeta Geeta geetag54 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 03:31:53 MDT 2014

 Hi
I have posted my problem on this forum yesterday.
So I was told to look at the NCL scripts from two sources.
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/HDF.shtml
http://hdfdap.hdfgroup.uiuc.edu/zoo/GESDISC/2A12.100402.70512.6_cldWater.ncl

there is a mention of geolocation variable in the two scripts.
But when I look at the header/variables info of my HDF/nc files I do not find this variable. Need help in getting some more details.
I converted the HDF file to nc using the UTILITY nc_convert2nc.

I am attaching the header info.  of both the files.
I am not able to use these scripts.

Geeta.