[ncl-talk] ncl post-processing

Ashehad Ali ashehad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 15:32:54 MDT 2014

Hi there,

I'm new to ncl programming and am facing some difficulties with the ncl
programming related to post-processing of figures. The variable of my
interest is GPP(gC m-2 yr-1).

I'm able to produce the map of global GPP for scenario one (see gpp.docx
file) but am unable to calculate the global GPP. Also, I'm having
difficulties with calculating the GPP difference between scenario two and
scenario one, and plotting it (see gpp difference.docx).

Find attached the two working script files (one for scenario one and the
other for the difference).

Any help would be kindly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ashehad