[ncl-talk] Raster image discrepancies between versions 6.1.2 and 6.2.x

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 30 14:27:07 MDT 2014

Hi Andrea,
I do see the small but noticeable differences you are talking about,
and I am not sure why either. If you can send us your script and data,
we can try to figure out the cause. For info on uploading files, see
the page: http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml
Be sure to let me know (offline) the names of the files you upload.
Thanks,
 -dave