[ncl-talk] Anyone can find the problem in my scripts when plotting taylor_diagram semi-cycle?

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 27 22:57:00 MDT 2014

Leo,

You must do some debugging to determine what the problem is.

Usually if markers, lines, or text are not showing up after a call to
gsn_{add}_polymarker, gsn_{add}_polyline, or gsn_{add}_text, it's because
the wrong X and/or Y location values have been passed to these routines, or
else you have accidentally swapped the two values.

Before you call the offending gsn_xxx routine, print out the X and Y
location values to see if they look correct. These X and Y values must be
in the same range as the xxhc and yyhc values you passed to gsn_xy.

--Mary