[ncl-talk] x label query

Kunal Bali kunal.bali9 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 06:50:24 MDT 2014

Dear NCL users

I run the attached script file and result giving from Jan 01 to Apr 01 with
5 days intervals. But I want to label x axis from Jan 01 to 31 Mar ??

As i tried to adjust the intervals values but it didn't work properly. I am
not getting the same interval values for 3 months.

please tell me about this

Thank You

Kunal Bali
Research Scholar