[ncl-talk] 2 color bars

Laura Fowler laura at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 16 11:47:33 MDT 2014

Adam:
Your suggestions did work as I am able to draw both color bars and
their titles at thee bottom of the second plot using
resP at gsnPanelBottom = 0.18.

The other thing that I cannot figure out is why the size of the color
bars is different since I have

res at pmLabelBarWidthF         = 0.50     ; control size of colorbar
;res at pmLabelBarHeightF       = 0.10     ;
res at pmLabelBarKeepAspect     = True
res at pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF = 0.10     ; position wrt plot

and

sres at pmLabelBarWidthF         = 0.50    ; control size of colorbar
;sres at pmLabelBarHeightF       = 0.10    ;
sres at pmLabelBarKeepAspect     = True
sres at pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF = -0.09   ; position wrt plot

and the number of colors are the same for both bars?

see lwupt.pdf in
/glade/p/work/laura/MPAS.projects/MPAS.nrcm.2014-04-20/ERA-INTERIM.50layers/PLOTS

Thanks,
Laura

--

e-mail: laura at ucar.edu