[ncl-talk] gsn_csm_vector_scalar can't color at right speed

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 13 22:04:00 MDT 2014

The thing to remember about vector and contour levels both is that they
represent values between colors, and not exactly equal to colors.

I'm not sure what you mean by "but the color is less than the speed. It is
at too low class at speed about ."  Can you please describe your problem
another way, and may include an image and explain what you think is wrong
about it?