[ncl-talk] XY plot using netcdf file

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Sat Oct 11 10:16:48 MDT 2014

Kunal,

I decided to help with this question because the legend is tricky to
maneuver.

Your data is 1-dimensional and the length is a multiple of twelve, so I'm
assuming this is monthly data across several years.  I used this
information to reshape your data to an nyear x 12 array to a get a multiple
curve plot.

I've attached a sample script and image.  Please, study the examples that
Rick pointed you to if you want to make further modifications to the plot.

--Mary